top of page
Live shows are back. Get your tickets now!
On line or at the door if available
- Fri, Jun 16SacramentoJun 16, 7:00 PMSacramento, 2900 Franklin Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95818, USAThe five-piece Carolyn Sills Combo brings plenty of vitality and good humor to their vintage retro-country/western setup, all topped off by Sills herself, whose crisp, rangey voice is the ideal icing on a sweet, sparkling cake.” - Music Connection Magazine
- Thu, Jun 22Sacramento
- Fri, Jun 23SacramentoJun 23, 7:00 PM – Jun 24, 7:00 PMSacramento, 2900 Franklin Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95818, USAHello friends, my name is Matthew Axton. Thank you for lending me some of your time. I like to think of my music as a “Humble slice of Americana”, a mix of folk, funk, country, blues and rock with a little bit of everything else I can find thrown in.
- Sat, Jul 22SacramentoJul 22, 7:00 PM – Jul 23, 7:00 PMSacramento, 2900 Franklin Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95818, USAOne Button Suit is a Sacramento based string band featuring a unique blend of established musicians. Weaving traditional sensibility with a modern twist, OBS presents a repertoire of original songs, bluegrass standards, and rock classics.
- Sat, Jul 29The Side Door
- Sat, Aug 05Sacramento
- Fri, Aug 11Sacramento
- Fri, Aug 25SacramentoAug 25, 7:00 PMSacramento, 2900 Franklin Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95818, USAAs a songwriter/storyteller, March is a modern day throwback to the melodic, progressive country music stars of several decades ago when folks like Mickey Newbury, Kris Kristofferson and Glen Campbell were regularly heard on radio and seen on evening television.
- Sat, Sep 02SacramentoSep 02, 7:00 PMSacramento, 2900 Franklin Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95818, USADoug Pauly brings “Doug & The Cover Girls“ Sister duets this five member group includes Doug Pauly, Jeanne Munoz , Erin Costa, Mike Crain and Kerry Kashiwagi performing music described as the next generation of The Great American Songbook.
- Fri, Sep 08Sacramento
- Sat, Sep 09The Side Door
- Sat, Sep 16Sacramento
- Sat, Sep 30Sacramento
- Fri, Oct 20The Side Door
- Fri, Nov 03Sacramento
- Sat, Nov 04SacramentoNov 04, 7:00 PM – 7:05 PMSacramento, 2900 Franklin Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95818"Brain-burrowing melody and mystical psych-guitar fuzz" —Spin Magazine "This man—Anton Barbeau—is the last true musical genius of the classic age. I like Bowie, but I often prefer to listen to Ant; I like Lenno Everything he's
- Fri, Nov 10The Side Door
- Sat, Dec 02Sacramento
bottom of page